XMAF-1103vc Valkyrie Cyclone
|Prototype Newtype Use Anti-Mobile Suit Tactical Fighter|
|Developed from:||XMAF-1102vg Valkyrie Gust|
|Manufacturer:||Anaheim Electronics Black Wing Division|
|Operator:||Royal Zeon Empire|
|Overall Height:||5.37 meters|
|Empty Weight:||13,250 kg|
|Maximum Weight:||49,037 kg|
1 x ultracompact fission reactor, power output rating 5772 kW
|Space G-limits:||+8.8 G|
|Sensor Range:||14000 meters|
|Accommodation:||Pilot only, in standard canopy style cockpit|
XMAF-1103vc Valkyrie Cyclone is a mobile armor featured in the fan fiction MS GUNDAM: THE LOST CENTURY Interquel story arc.
Weapons and Armaments:Edit
- 1 x Aurora beam launcher
- 1 x solid projectile gun
- 2 x "Einherjar" beam cannon
- 2 x anti-missile machine gun
- 10 x missile pods - stored in the missile bay in the rear
Equipment and Design Features:Edit
- 2 x "Aegis du Ciel" generators - is an absolute protection system developed from the H.A.R.O. Field or H-Field. H-Field functions by dispersing and forming Minovsky particles into an array of expanding spherical pulses that can be adjusted in terms of area span. By continually dispersing the particles into spherical pulses, an orb-like field is generated that negates beam-based weaponry. The Aegis du Ciel, however, draws its strength in pinpointing accurately the dispersal and formation of the Minovsky particles to the exact target point. By doing so, the particles can be arranged densely without unnecessarily protecting an untargeted area, boasting the highest defensive power against virtually all beam-based weaponry, even that of a small battleship. However, its downside is that lengthened use can significantly drain the mobile armor's power. The system has to charge enough energy particles before it can be deployed. To alleviate this problem, a particle condenser is used to allow prolonged use.
- Anti-missile flares
- Biometric signature startup protocol
- 2 x Milliardo Flight system - two booster pods mounted on the mobile armor's rear.
- Neuro-link Control Strategy - Being an artificial or "enhanced" newtype, Frost was being subjected to the Sixth Day Protocol of the Royal Zeon Empire. He was biologically experimented, installing five electro-neurological ports in his spinal column. The purpose for this is for him to mentally control any mobile suit or mobile armor equipped with the same system. Five sensor rods are automatically inserted to these ports. The effects of this system is enormously numbing pain to Frost, who eventually mastered the system.