|RZ-1017HM GINN High Mobility Custom|
|High Mobility General-Purpose Mobile Suit|
|Namesake:||GINN High Mobility Custom|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Zeon Empire Persia Base|
|Operator:||Royal Zeon Empire|
|Known Pilot:||Aya Creuset|
|Overall Height:||21.43 meters|
|Empty Weight:||16.4 metric tons|
|Maximum Weight:||27.56 metric tons|
|Powerplant:||Ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown|
|Accommodation:||Pilot only, cockpit in chest|
|OS:||Coordinator-use Royal Zeon mobile suit operating system|
RZ-1017HM GINN High Mobility Custom is the standard issue mobile suit to Ensign Aya Creuset in the fan fiction MS Gundam: The Lost War Chronicles.
Weapons and Armaments:Edit
- MA-M3 Heavy Sword - The MA-M3 heavy sword is the standard close range armament of the GINN series of mobile suits. In appearance the weapon is similar to a European broadsword, featuring a double-edged blade. The design of the sword relies on both its weight and the force of the attack to crush armor as much as it relies on its keenness to cut. When not in use the sword is typically mounted on the left side of the waist.
- MMI-M8A3 76mm Heavy Assault Machine Gun - The MMI-M8A3 76mm heavy assault machine gun is the standard ranged armament of the GINN series of mobile suits. As its name suggests the MMI-M8A3 is a mobile suit assault machine gun. The machine gun has multiple modes of fire, one rapid-fire and the other a single-fire mode that has more power. The machine gun is clip-fed and the GINN is capable of carrying extra clips in case the first runs out of ammunition. Because of its versatility and power the MMI-M8A3 is the pilot's weapon of choice on almost any mission with the exception of anti-fortress combat. When not in use the MMI-M8A3 is stored on a weapons mount on the back of the waist.
- M68 "Pardus" 3-barrel Missile Launcher - M68 "Pardus" missile launchers are D-Type weapons mounted on the GINN's legs.
- M66 "Canus" Short-range Guided Missile Launcher - The M66 "Canus" short-range guided missile launcher is the most powerful weapon in the GINN's arsenal. The weapon mounts on the arms and carries two large anti-fortress missiles. Though guided the missiles are large and slow and can be easily be avoided by nimble targets such as a Moebius mobile armor, making the "Canus" unsuited for anything either than anti-fortress combat missions.
- M69 "Barrus" Heavy Ion Cannon - The M69 "Barrus" heavy ion cannon is an early model mobile suit beam weapon. Deemed sufficient for combat the "Barrus" cannon is similar in size and power to a bazooka, requiring its own independent power pack to operate. Because of its size the cannon is somewhat unwieldy and is not ideal for combat against nimble opponents, still its power is not to be underestimated.
- M68 "Cattus" 500mm Recoilless Rifle - The M68 "Cattus" 500mm recoilless rifle is a standard GINN armament that is similar in design to a bazooka, though fires non-explosive rounds. The M68 "Cattus" 500mm recoilless rifle has greater range and firepower than the MMI-M8A3 76mm heavy assault machine gun but has less ammunition and a slower rate of fire. Typically the "Cattus" is reserved for larger more heavily armored targets such as battleships.
Equipment and Design Features:Edit
Modified GunPla Images:Edit